…is the process of establishing an advisor-client relationship to help you meet your financial goals. Kevin Minkoff, CPA can help you:
- identify your financial goals
- analyze and evaluate your current financial situation
- develop the most appropriate planning recommendations to meet your goals
- implement those recommendations
- monitor the implementation to keep you on track
Our financial planning services are tailored to meet your concerns and priorities. A comprehensive financial plan includes advice in areas including risk management and insurance, income tax planning, retirement planning, investments and estate planning.
Financial planning is most effective using an integrated approach, which allows us to evaluate interrelated issues and develop scenario alternatives.
We help you get through the maze to reach your personal and financial goals.
When your Financial Plan is complete, you have options regarding the implementation and monitoring of your Plan. You can either:
- Implement the recommendations yourself and schedule periodic, as-needed reviews to monitor your progress.
- Mutually agree to an ongoing relationship. We will determine the wealth-management services appropriate for your unique situation.
Click the link to complete and submit a Personal Financial Statement.